Williamson County Citizens Bond Committee Schedules Upcoming Meetings
May 1, 2019 (Williamson County, TX) -- The Williamson County Citizens Bond Committee has several meetings scheduled to hear from cities, municipal utility districts, schools and others regarding the potential need for roads and trails around the county. All meetings are open to the public.
- May 8, 5:30 p.m. – Pct. 2 Cedar Park Recreation Center, 1435 Main Street, Cedar Park, TX
- May 14, 5:30 p.m. – Pct. 4 Williamson County Expo Center, 5350 Bill Pickett Trail, Taylor, TX
- May 21, 5:30 p.m. – Pct. 1 J.B. and Hallie Jester Williamson County Annex, 1801 E. Old Settlers, Round Rock, TX
- May 30, 5:30 p.m. – Pct. 3 Georgetown Annex, 100 Wilco Way, Georgetown, TX
- June 6, 3:30 p.m. – Historic Courthouse, 107 S. Main St., Georgetown, TX
- June 13, 3:30 p.m. - Historic Courthouse, 107 S. Main St., Georgetown, TX
For more information on the Citizens Bond Committee, go to www.wilco.org/bondcommittee.