If you are interested in an exciting and fast-paced career where you can solve problems, interact with others, book service calls, and have fun doing it, this is the job for you!
• Respond to incoming service requests via phone, email, and live chat
• Book & schedule service calls while making our customers smile
• Follow up on all customer inquiries
• Conduct "Happy Calls" to our customers
• Work with department managers to set up inspections and recommendations
We are looking for:
• An upbeat personality
• Golden phone voice
• Detail-oriented and solutions-oriented
• Able to empathize with others
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Computer proficiency
• Able to perform under pressure
• Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, live chat, and/or in-person
• Insurance for employee (health, dental, vision with additional cost for family members)
• Monthly bonus opportunity
• Monthly gym membership allowance
• Ongoing leadership and occupational training
• Quarterly company events—fishing, camping, pool party, baseball games, etc.
Does this sound like a team you'd like to be a part of? If so, I'd like to invite you to begin our interview process:
Take the 1st Challenge:
• Call (512) 595-5350 and read the script below. You are the voice of our company so give it your all!
"Thank you for calling S & D Plumbing, this is [your name]. How can I make you smile today?"
"Oh, goodness, that's not good! We're here to help in any way we can. Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?"
"You made the right choice by calling us today, we are here to assist in any way we can—please tell me more about what's going on."
(Applicant: Leave your first & last name and a good callback number on this recording.)
• Click APPLY and upload your resume and/or complete application.
*You MUST complete BOTH challenges to continue to the 3rd step of the interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting at $13–$16/hour