•                                               Click Here to register

  • 4star_color.jpg
  • Recruiter and Marketing

    Posted: 11/08/2020

    S & D Plumbing is looking for the right partner to fill a recruiting and marketing role. In this unique role you would search for and attract talent through full cycle recruiting that would include crafting job ads, interviewing, onboarding, attending job fairs, and everything in between. These duties would comprise 80% of your role. The other 20% would focus on marketing. This would include photo and video production, managing marketing contacts, and social media content creation. This is the perfect role for someone that loves to tap into their creative juices while staying organized and focused!

    Benefits:
    • Insurance for employee (health, dental, vision with additional cost for family members)
    • Monthly bonus opportunity
    • Monthly gym membership allowance
    • Ongoing leadership and occupational training
    • Quarterly company events—fishing, camping, pool party, baseball games, etc.

    Schedule:
    • Full-Time, Flexible (To Be Determined)
    Required Experience:
    • 2 years in HR/Recruiting
    Recruiting Responsibilities:

    • Managing the full-cycle recruiting process (will train)
    • Creating job ads that attract top talent in the plumbing industry
    • Onboarding and orienting new staff (will train)
    • Managing and planning job fairs
    • Administering and interpreting Outmatch and DISC assessments
    • Execute effective candidate interviews
    • Complete post-hire interviews, including three-week, nine-week, and 90-day check-ins
    • Manage recruiting and HR files for accuracy and completion
    • Manage various software systems, including all Microsoft suite of programs
    Marketing Responsibilities:
    • Create and manage photo and video production, including video editing
    • Create compelling copy writing for various marketing focuses
    • Research the industry and stay ahead of trends and improve processes
    • Manage marketing contacts and vendors
    • Contribute to all social media marketing efforts
    • Have a good eye for design
    • Help maintain marketing calendar
    Core Qualities Required:
    • Be discerning and exercise great judgment
    • Be diligent and detail oriented
    • Strong organizational skills
    • Excellent interpersonal awareness and communication skills
    • Exhibit strong emotional intelligence
    • Self-motivated
    • Focused on relationships
    • Demonstrate integrity
    • Take ownership of your outcomes and focus on solutions
    • Have a positive, can-do, will-do attitude
    Preferred Skills:
    • Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, or similar photo/video editing software
    • Ability to use and manage various job posting services such as Indeed
    • Experience using collaborative, workflow automation tools such as Trello
    • Familiarity with field and call service software such as ServiceTitan
    • Experience with branding, merchandising, and customizing apparel, signage, printed materials, etc.
    • Experience in the service industry a plus but not required

  • Contact Us!

     

  •  

    Greater Taylor Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center
    1519 N. Main St.
    Taylor, Texas 76574

    Email: info@taylorchamber.org

    Phone: 512-352-6364